Sunday, November 11, 2007

First Effort


Jared directed me here, and since this is likely the only way you'll be getting letters and pictures from me, the only way I'll keep a journal, and the only way I'll actually organize my random thoughts on a periodic basis, I thought I'd give the blog a try. Observation 1: write shorter sentences, Dean. Got it. It'll take a while to get the hang of this, but bear with me. This is an old guy trying a young folks' form of communication.
I have a pile of sand in the front yard reigned over by Benevolent King of the Mound Smith. I was going to landscape with it, but all the kids are having so much fun with it that I'll wait 'til spring.

4 comments:

Jared said...

Congratulations on setting up the blog, dad. It looks great. And you did it all by yourself!

Alice said...

I can't wait to read about what's going on around there.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love the blog dad, it'll be a great way to keep in touch and another place I can randomly place links to byu football highlights :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZEdcpej5Fw