Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

We are traveling this Thanksgiving. This is our second away from home, and I think it'll become a tradition. Holidays are hardest w/o Mama, and being on the road is a fun and different way to celebrate. Here's our 07 itinerary:
Sat to Mon: Busch Gardens, Tampa FL
Tues Wed: Orlando Universal Studions
Happy Thanksgiving!!! Kennedy Space Cnt
Fri: St Augustine Florida: oldest town in USA
Sat: home, unpack, wash up, share stories.
To prepare, Krista and I made two batches of Mama's homemade cornbread stuffing. We're leaving some for Genean & David's families, and taking the rest for our "Camper Thanksgiving Feast."
Thankful? You bet. This year in particular...
A loving family that spans dimensions physical and spiritual.
Older children who help me raise younger children.
Younger children who keep me going.
Grandchildren I can dote over.
Patients who come in and become random friends.
A furry girlfriend who always wags her tail when she looks at me.
Decreasing deaths in Iraq.
My Ipod library.
May your Thanksgiving bring hearts and minds to home, country, religion, and family.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving to me. We're gonna to go Paris...and I'll make pumpkin cookies.

Jenny said...

Can't wait to eat Traci's stuffing.

Susan aka rocksaly said...

We've been camping all over TN and NC mountains...how come we never ran into you?
answer.........just lucky I guess. hahahahahahahaahha